Comment on page
How to deposit and withdraw your funds to and from Paradex
Deposit Flow / Paradex
- 1.Connect your Metamask wallet to the Paradex web app
- 2.Head over to the “Portfolio” tab
- 3.Click the “Deposit” button and enter the desired amount of funds you wish to transfer to the Starknet Appchain. This will require 1-2 L1 signatures via Metamask.
- 1.First, you will need to enable transfers of the ERC-20 token you wish to deposit via metamask and set a “spending cap”. Note: If you have an available spending allowance for the ERC-20 token you wish to deposit this step will be skipped.
- 2.Second, you will sign a transaction to send your requested ERC-20 token deposit to the Starknet Appchain bridge contract by hitting “Initiate Deposit to Bridge”
- 4.After your L1 deposit transaction is confirmed on chain, you will see a deposit transaction with the status “Available - L2” in the “Deposit / Withdraw” table Note: this may take up to a few minutes for the Ethereum block to get accepted (depends on Ethereum network conditions).
- 5.Click “Deposit to Paraclear” in the “Actions” section of the transaction to finalize the transfer of your funds from the Starknet bridge to Paraclear
- 6.Start trading!