Comment on page
How to deposit and withdraw your funds to and from Paradex
Withdrawal Flow / Paradex
- 1.Connect your Metamask wallet to the Paradex web app
- 2.Head over to the “Portfolio” tab
- 3.Click the “Withdraw” button and enter the desired amount of funds you wish to transfer to the Starknet Bridge contract
- 4.Click “Initiate Withdraw to Bridge” to initiate the withdrawal
- 5.You will see a new “Withdrawal” transaction appear in the table with the status “Pending - L2”Note: “Pending - L2'' status can take 2-7 hours to update. Withdrawing funds requires all preceding actions from all accounts (including risk checks) be validated on Ethereum (L1). Your Paradex (L2) withdrawal transaction will be batched along with other Paradex (L2) transactions (trades, deposits, withdrawals, etc) and sent to the Starknet Prover to generate a Proof guaranteeing the calculations. Batching and proving can take several hours depending on the volume of trades / transactions processed by Paradex (L2) and generating a Starknet proof takes around 2 hours. Once the proof is generated it is sent to the Starknet (L1) verifier contract which will confirm its validity and then unlock funds for withdrawal.
- 6.After the Starknet proving and verification is complete, the transaction status will update to “Available - L1”, enabling you to click “Withdraw to Wallet” to move your funds from the Ethereum Starknet Bridge to you L1 Ethereum wallet
- 7.Once you see the new “Completed L1” status your funds have successfully been sent to your L1 Ethereum wallet!